- Product Info
Claber's all new Hydro 4 Solenoid Valve incorporates a programmable timer and 4 irrigation solenoid valves all
in a strong compact box making installation of automatic watering systems supper easy for professional and DIY
gardeners. The claber hydro 4 allows easy control of up to 4 independent irrigation zones in your garden for
pop up sprinkler systems - micro irrigation systems or vegetable gardens . The Hydro 4 System is powered by
2 x AAA batteries that will run for a hole watering season all housed in a watertight IP68 rated box. Hydro 4
can be used above or below ground.
Programming the irrigation controller is easy by removing the protective cover, each valve can have four watering
cycles per day and can run from 1 minute to 60 minutes. A weekly setting is also possible by excluding watering
days. The valve box can also be connected to Claber's RF wireless rain sensor.
4 Programmable solenoid valves with Incorporated water timer.
- Powered by two AAA batteries that last an entire season.
- Outlets 4 x 3/4" and 1 x 3/4" Inlet. Includes 2 x blanking caps for unused outlets.
- Protective cover made from bi-material rubber with dual rubber seal giving extra protection.
- Watertight unit with IP68 rating.
- Can connect to wireless Rain Sensor (not included).
- Watering line flow rates: 25 l/min at 2.5 bar.
- Operating pressure: 0.2 - 12 bar pressure.
- Operating temperature: 3 - 60 Degrees C
- Dimensions: 200mm diameter, 153mm height.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review