- Product Info
The Pondmaster pond vac offers excellent value in a high specification pond cleaning vacuum. This super vac has a powerful 1,400 watts of suction power making removal of pond sludge, algae and leaves easier than ever. The Pondmaster has three different suction nozzles and a high capacity 35 litre chamber for sucking up and holding pond debris from a 2m depth. The vac has the added benefit of an indoor mode and is supplied with a dust bag. The four wheels mean the vac is very easy to move and transport.
How to use the Pondmaster Vac;
- Ensure the vacuum is Higher than the level of the pond.
- Push the suction nozzle towards the part of your pond you want to clean.
- Once the pond vacuum reservoir is full the motor stops automatically allowing the dirty water to run away to waste.
- The vacuum must be Higher than the area you are discharging the water to.
- Once emptied the vacuum will re-start.
- Wattage: 1,400w
- Power cable length: 4m
- Max. operating depth: 2m
- Chamber capacity: 35 litres
- Discharge hose dia.: 46mm
- Discharge hose length: 2m
- Suction tube dia.: 35mm
- Suction tube length: 4m
- Suction tube extension length: 4 x 48.5cm
- Can be used indoor or outdoor.
- Indoor dust bag supplied.
- Guarantee: 2 years
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review